Are you passionate about LEGO® bricks? Would you like to work for the company whose products bring happiness to millions of children and adults all over the globe?
Automation & Robotics is key player for bringing the LEGO bricks in hands of the kids. Join us in making pioneering automation solutions under the Industry 4.0 umbrella.
Join the Automation & Digitalization team in developing new OT solution. We are expanding our team and our present globally and we are now looking for a skilled Automation Engineer to join our growing team in Nyíregyháza.
We are looking for a skilled PLC programmer with an innovative mindset. The position will both support production by upgrading and optimizing equipment on the shopfloor, but also look for innovative opportunities to improve equipment and do things differently and better.
- Standardize automation platforms around the processing area
- Identify and collect continuous improvement for enhanced productivity, usability and serviceability
- Implement platform activities to ensure growth and robust production in respect to novelties and element specific changes
- Provides technical guidance for automation and IT architecture for development and design of automation/software for equipment in collaboration with suppliers and mechanical designers
- Ensures modularity and robustness for automation and mechatronics related technology for next generation of production equipment
- Support collaboration development of cross functional team
- Provides IT knowledge to ensure innovative architecture for a digital future.
- Actively engage stakeholders and customers during and post the ramp up phase of new automation equipment
Do you have what it takes?
- Preferable bachelor degree or above with automation system programming and mechatronics application experience
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in Allen Bradley, and/or B&R PLC system installation / troubleshooting experience (development, design and PLC-programming)Ability to read and write equipment design requirements and electrical drawings
- Familiar with Studio 5000 software and/or B&R Automation Studio
- Experience in Ethernet/IP and/or OPC UA
- Knowledge of other automation brands and the ability to assess strength and weakness between different solutions
- Ability to see opportunities and challenge with holistic view
- Able to read and write equipment design requirements and read/understand electrical drawings
- Teammate mentality and good communication skills
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands on experience in functional safety – understand safety controller and electrical diagram design and trouble shooting
- Willingness to travel 20-50 days / year