NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Business Development Manager in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Common knowledge of the Software Development area, understanding of a product SDLC, and development methodologies. A degree in Computer Science or related work experience is a big plus;
- Excellent communication skills with at least an Upper-Intermediate (B2) level of English,and Ukrainian;
- Ability to Build long-lasting beneficial relationships;
- Experience in Sales (services and complex products) is a huge advantage;
- Solid Problem-solving and Analytical skills with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability;
- Attention to detail, the pursuit of excellence in day-to-day work;
- Be a goal-driven and determined person;
- Willingness to work from the office.
- Finding new leads;
- Following up on new business opportunities;
- Attending face-to-face meetings with clients;
- Establish long-term partnerships;
- Negotiations and contracting;
- Coordination and facilitation of pre-sale teams;
- Transform clients’ ideas into reality.
What we offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in the 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
What will you do for the first three months
You will start with an engaging and helpful training program. In this part, you will be going side-by-side with your mentor. The program itself is divided into three parts that reflect the most popular types of projects that you will be working on. This training is valuable not only for new sales but also for experienced professionals since it contains essential information about the company’s services, processes, and sales approaches. The second part of the three-month journey will be devoted to actual tasks and requests in order to apply the acquired knowledge in practice. You will still be assisted by a mentor, who will eventually decide whether you passed the probationary period.