As an Electrical Laboratory Technician, you will work in our Budapest’s electrical verification laboratory. You will become an expert in measurements for Infineon’s industrial technologies/products and thus ensuring our high-quality standards.
In your new role you will:
- Perform static and dynamic characterization of power semiconductor modules in a laboratory environment;
- Carry out electrical measurements (e.g. short circuits, eon and eoff) for different product segments;
- Perform the installation, TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and operation of laboratory test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope and voltage probes);
- Perform equipment calibration;
- Ensure the correct organization of the lab and workstation to meet all safety standards.
You are a team player who demonstrates strong communication skills, and you quickly establish a successful cooperation by regularly sharing your insights with your colleagues. Moreover, you actively contribute to putting decisions to work as soon as they are taken, while supporting the team to excellence. You are proactive, responsible and careful in your actions, while maintaining accountability for them.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Education with focus on electronics and electronics measurements (e.g. technical high school);
- Experience in similar role / in measurement technologies and equipment is an advantage;
- Knowledge and active utilization of NI LABView is an advantage;
- Between 0 to 1 years of work experience;
- Entry knowledge of power electronics semiconductors;
- Familiar with using an oscilloscope and joy with working with electronic components;
- A highly organized and methodic mindset with great focus on quality;
- Capacity to work independently, whilst focusing on getting good results for the whole team;
- English and/or German language knowledge. Fluency in Hungarian is mandatory.