Innovation plays a key role in business success and development. Are you passionate about creating technological solutions to achieve efficient results? Our team in Cegléd is on the lookout for their next Factory Integration & APS Engineer. Are you interested in taking your career to the next level by embracing this challenge? Here you will have the chance to leave your footprint, being part of the innovation process and the quality gate for future semiconductor technologies.
As a Factory Integration & APS Engineer, you will be responsible to monitor and maintain the company’s factory-related systems by managing its performance, change requirements, and incidents.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform delivery of manufacturing IT solutions and services through projects, Change Request, operation support for semiconductor assembly and test production.
- Perform user requirements analysis/engineering, design, development, testing and deployment under SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) for delivering of FI solutions in the respective domain area.
- Participate in cross functional projects for systems integration testing and buyoff.
- Perform business process re-engineering and innovation/value proposition creation.
- Perform systems administration, health monitoring and maintenance proactively, hence enabling systems to run in stable condition for 24×7.
- Establish and maintain 24×7 on-call standby support structure (up to a maximum of 168 hours per month, according to Hungarian labor law).
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Recognized Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of IT working experience (software business analysis or operation) in Factory Automation, Equipment Automation or Manufacturing Execution fields.
- Experience in SDLC.
- Working knowledge of database (Oracle, SQL), middleware technologies (TIBCO/RV) and UML.
- Possess a ‘hands-on’ approach towards work, proactive, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work independently and as a team player in a global setup.
- Practical experience in project management, FMEA and risk assessment, and Business Process Re-engineering.
- Experience in Semiconductor Assembly and Test processes is an added advantage.
- Good command of Hungarian and English.