Are you a last-year student eager to kick off a challenging career in Engineering? Do you want to gain professional experience but at the same time want to further develop your skills and knowledge? At Infineon, you can have both! Join our Internship Program in Hungary, an initiative designed to strengthen your core competencies in preparation for a thriving career. Over the course of 10 months, you will have the possibility to complete your Master’s Thesis and the mandatory internship and at the same time work closely with our team of experts who will challenge you to reach your highest potential. To further enhance this initiative, you will have also the opportunity to embark on an international business trip where you will visit another Infineon site!
Joining Infineon HIP, you will explore a fantastic journey within our Budapest or Cegléd team. Your exact area of responsibility will be defined according to your educational background.
You can work within the following teams:
- Product Development (Budapest)
- Project Management (Budapest and Cegléd)
- Factory Integration (Cegléd)
- Process Development (Cegléd)
- Automation Engineering (Cegléd)
- Test Engineering (Cegléd)
- Quality Management (Cegléd)
- Industrial Engineering (Cegléd)
- Procurement (Cegléd)
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology – You do not have to go to Silicon Valley, you can do that everywhere at Infineon too.
You are curious and interested in a broad range of topics within the Semiconductor field. You say yes to a challenge and are always looking for opportunities to learn more and go further. Standing still and in your comfort zone is not your thing, so you will fit perfectly in an international, fast-moving and future-oriented environment.
Plus, you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are in the last year of the Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quality Engineering, Material Engineering or similar fields;
- Are a proficient user of MS Office, mainly Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrate high-quality standards and responsibility;
- Are highly motivated and willing to learn;
- Are fluent in English and Hungarian (written and spoken).