NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Digital PM in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
What will you do:
- maintain project documentation;
- process briefs from the customer;
- break the product into components and set tasks;
- organize team work in projects;
- create and analyze advertising campaigns;
- look for effective communication channels;
- conduct presentations, retrospectives, prepare project reports.
What we expect from you:
- higher education, mainly in the field of communications or advertising;
- effective oral and written communication, communication and negotiation skills;
- experience in organizing team work;
- the ability to make operational decisions;
- strategic long-term planning skills;
- the ability to work with a large amount of information, structure it and design it into beautiful project plans;
- basic document management skills;
- proficiency in English at the Intermediate level and above;
- attention to detail, curiosity and a broad perspective.
What we are happy to offer you:
- Stable long-term work environment;
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Greens);
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste;
- Office conveniently accessible with public transport;
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs;
- Support and care from our friendly team.