NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Junior Manual QA Engineer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
Tasks for the first 3 months:
- Participation in the analysis of the application’s business logic and covering it with tests
- Developing an individual development plan together with your lead and improving your skills based on it.
What do we expect from you:
- 1.5+ years of Web/Mobile/Desktop application testing experience
- Knowledge of testing methods and technologies, understanding of formal software development processes (SDLC)
- Experience in building testing strategies for various projects and evaluating test coverage
- Experience in working with bug-tracking systems, and version control systems
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- API testing experience
- SQL basics
- Good knowledge of English at the upper intermediate level;
- Ability to switch quickly between tasks
- Flexible analytical and algorithmic thinking, desire for self-development, persistence in finding solutions, and achieving goals.
Will be a plus:
- Higher education in IT or a related field
- Basic programming or scripting skills
- Automation experience in Java, Python, or another language
- Experience with building servers to ensure continuous integration
- Experience in performance testing
- Use of traffic analyzers (Fiddler, WireShark, or others).
What the new member of the QA team will get:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Greens)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team