NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Junior Project Manager in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
Our customers are leaders in software development in domains such as healthcare, consulting services, global manufacturing of personal computers, consumer electronics and business solutions. The wide variety of our projects is impressive, to say the least. Among the technology stacks we use are: Java, Kubernetes, Cloud provides, Node.JS, Angular, Python, GO, C#, and many others. We’ll challenge you to grow as a specialist and make you proud of being part of our success.
You’ll be able to:
- manage projects using the best practices;
- collaborate with top range companies;
- become attached to your customer like best friends;
- bring value and see your real impact on products;
- foster challenging projects and manage teams with dozens of people;
- implement and work with Agile and PMI approaches;
- evolve and improve your own development process to provide the best team performance;
- enhance your professional skills and share knowledge with your brilliant teammates.
In the first 3 months you can expect:
- transparent onboarding process with a step-by-step development plan;
- mentor support on any matter – we won’t leave you to the mercy of fate;
- active involvement in commercial projects as soon as you’re ready;
- ability to pass your internship with flying colors within a shorter period of time.
Main goals and responsibilities:
- build strong relationships with teams and clients;
- lead a project to result;
- support presale phase of the project;
- build the development process from the scratch;
- continuously improve processes in projects;
- tailor the best solution in terms of project management triangle.
- one-year experience in IT project management;
- understanding of Software Development Lifecycle;
- agile mindset and experience with Agile methodologies;
- fluent in written and spoken English;
- desire to help the client and solve his problem;
- readiness to improve things around you and make the world a better place;
- willingness to learn new things;
- desire to motivate your colleagues by your example.