Are you passionate about LEGO® bricks? Would you like to work for the company whose products bring happiness to millions of children and adults all over the globe?
Are you someone with solid machine maintenance experience and you are highly committed towards production?
If you have the relevant background and the passion towards machines and our great brand than this is an outstanding opportunity for you to come onboard and join our Moulding Machine Maintenance team!
The team is looking for its newest member!
- Establish detail maintenance work instructions, technical documentations
- Conduct analysis and investigations on equipment failures that significantly affect product quality, equipment uptime and packing capacity
- Report conclusions and make recommendations for improved programs and practices intended to prevent similar failures
- Planning and execution of maintenance tasks
- Be responsible for equipment life cycle reliability improvement, research and apply condition-based maintenance, precision maintenance, leading and foster the maturity of local specialist team
- Provide expertise on spare parts management
Do you have what it takes?
- Preferable degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar
- Maintenance or industrial experience preferred from manufacturing environment
- Collaboration skills
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in working time is encouraged due to collaboration with colleagues working in shifts
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with co-workers
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills