ZF Hungária Kft. is searching for experienced colleague for the following position: MES-Expert
• Development, improvement and safeguarding of standards within the scope of worldwide MES roll-outs (e.g. interfaces between machine and MES, MES-specific master data, scrap process).
• Support of MES roll-outs (iTAC etc.) in Europe and North America including: Capacity planning, budget planning, project application and approval, project planning, project support.
• Work together with smart factory manufacturing engineer
• Support for supplier PLC standard programming for connection to MES
• Ensuring the exchange of know-how between the plants of Division E – Mobility
• Preparation of training documents and MES-relevant process descriptions
• Training of local process experts for MES systems
• Representation of the division in the Corporate Team (CoT) iTAC
• Studies with Bachelor/Master degree/Diploma in relevant fields (production engineering, computer science)
• Very good knowledge and experience in the field of SCADA, MES and ERP systems
• Experience in the digitalization of manufacturing and assembly processes
• Self-employed, goal-oriented, self-responsible working methods, strong cost awareness, teamwork and strong intercultural awareness
• Extensive moderation and communication skills as well as experience in project management
• Willingness worldwide travelling
• Fluent English language skills, German desirable
• Stable company background and long-term working possibility
• Full of challenges and high-level professional activities at an international company
• Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
• Career opportunities, continuous training program and language courses
• Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
• Cafeteria with optional elements
• School start support
Apply here: https://jobs.zf.com/job/Eger-MES-Expert-HE-3300/928997901/
ZF Hungária Kft.
Kistályai út 2.
+36 36 520 100