Do you consider yourself a visionary with a strong technical background? Are you an open-minded person with excellent planning and organizational skills? Would you like to work in a multinational environment that gives you the opportunity to think out of the box and to develop new ideas? Then this is an opportunity you cannot miss! Our team in Cegléd is expecting you as our new Process Engineer.
As a Process Engineer, you will be part of a high skilled and dynamic team, where the daily work is challenging yet diverse, allowing you to tackle different situations in ingenious ways. You will provide high-level technical support to production processes of high-power semiconductors contributing to keeping them running steady.
In your new role you will:
- Supervise and improve assembly processes in semiconductor production lines (dispensing, frame attach, screwing);
- Be responsible for programming, operating and installing new equipment;
- Act as an interface and closely cooperate with engineering, production and quality departments;
- Maintain and improve the existing manufacturing processes with a focus on affordability;
- Monitor line yield, scrap and equipment utilization on a daily basis;
- Determine root-causes and implement corrective and preventive actions;
- Support factory maintenance with the troubleshooting and repair of process equipment.
You have a strong analytic work methodology and a great set of problem-solving skills. You are driven by high-quality standards and pay close attention to details. Furthermore, you have the passion and the courage to develop and share your innovative ideas while promoting awareness and focus on constant progress.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or Automation Engineering;
- At least 1 year of experience in the electronic and/or automotive industry;
- Knowledge in optical/ camera inspection areas would be an advantage;
- Fluency in Hungarian and a good level of English.