As a Reliability Engineer you will play an active role in ensuring high-quality standards and continuous efficiency and improvement. You will keep regular communication with equipment suppliers and coordinate ordering and installation activities of machines, with a proactive and flexible mindset. You will analyze complex situations and different information in order to find precise and reliable solutions.
In your new role you will also:
- Support engineering team with machine investment planning, procurement activities and installations;
- Support lab technicians and assistants in the daily activities;
- Regularly check the machines and perform calibrations, verifications and repairs for minimum downtime;
- Contribute to in-house calibration activities for lab machines;
- Liaising with technical staff to overcome all technical issues, monitoring of stress test performance;
- Managing the deviations as primary contact & support;
- Support planning team with relevant information about the machine unavailability, helping them to ensure the maximum capacity of the machines;
- Ability to troubleshoot device failures and update to enhance stress test flows or hardware set-up if required;
- Ensure all the documentation regarding technical specifications and work instructions;
- Participate in lab related projects (e.g. Documentation of project inputs/outputs).
You are a natural problem-solver, motivated by technical expertise development, highly self-disciplined, with strong commitment to team environment dynamics, contributing with your sense of responsibility to ensure the required quality standards are met. You have strong communication skills and use them to make proper agreements with internal and external stakeholders. You demonstrate strong interest in hands on and analytical nature of work and root cause finding. You know how to recognize potential obstacles in time and use them as an opportunity for improvement. Your quality orientation allows you to solve problems and provide effective solutions.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University degree in a technical field (Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering; Computer Science, Automation Engineering, or related fields);
- At least 1 to 3 years of work experience in relevant field;
- Solid knowledge in semiconductor physics, would be a plus;
- Experience in project management, as well as in equipment installation, maintenance and calibration, as an advantage;
- MS Office skills on a user level;
- Fluency in English (mandatory); Good command of Hungarian, would be a plus.
Please, send us your CV in English.