Are you passionate about LEGO® bricks? Would you like to work for the company whose products bring happiness to millions of children and adults all over the globe?
Are you someone with dedication and motivation towards challenging projects of expansion of our new warehouse ?
If you have the relevant background and the passion towards logistics and our great brand than this is an outstanding opportunity for you to come onboard and join our Manual Warehouse team!
The team is looking for its newest member!
- Responsible for finding gaps between internal processes and have proposal on improvement
- Mapping of logistics flows and proper interpretation of these into WMS functions and procedures
- Support of logistics procedures and flows and alignment of them to WMS capabilities
- Working with the due skills and care according to and in compliance with the rules, specifications and instructions
- Making proposals on how to stop incorrect practices endangering quality and efficiency
Do you have what it takes?
- Preferable university degree with significant experience in intralogistics
- Strong knowledge of any WMS system.
- Knowledge about new technologies and innovative consumer trends
- Ability to see opportunities and challenge with holistic view
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to travel to other company sites up to 2-3 times a year
- Strong ownership and project management
- Out of the box thinking – finding alternatives and innovative solutions