Our JS department is looking for cool, focused developers ready to independently solve complex tasks in various projects.
What we expect from you:
- an experience of working with React for 4+ years;
- knowledge of development methodologies and design templates used in the development of the client part of web applications;
- experience in developing and improving the architecture of web applications;
- experience working with a team using Scrum/Kanban methodologies;
- understanding of project management processes;
- experience in evaluating project tasks;
- code review;
- understanding of CI/CD
- written and spoken English not lower than Upper Intermediate level.
It will be a plus:
- knowledge of other frontend frameworks (Angular, Vue)
- knowledge of Node.js, express/koa/nest;
- working with databases: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis.
What we offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Greens)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
Munakvégzés helye: 1138 Budapest, Föveny u. 4-6.