Your role by Zeiss Digital Innovation Hungary
We develop tailored, market-defining health and manufacturing solutions for our customers. Our high level of industry expertise and broad understanding of technological innovations, coupled with an agile mindset, ensure speed and creativity in the development of innovative ideas, for example for measurement technology, production control and automation in the manufacturing industry. The resulting Industry 4.0 solutions deliver higher output and guarantee less reworking and improved quality.
You will work together with your colleagues to maintain the high quality of software. In doing so, you will support us and our customers in the software development process and use your knowledge to ensure the continuous improvement of IT systems.
You will support the test organisation in the execution of functional and non-functional tests by providing automated scripts and working with the applications and databases to be tested. You will work together with your colleagues to design CI/CD processes as well as staging processes.
Do you care about maintaining the high quality of software and enjoy developing tests for automated test processes? Then our team would love to hear from you!
You will also need the following skills and experience:
- Completed vocational training or a degree in the field of computer science or comparable practical experience
- Deep knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python and C# as well as complex software development processes
- Ideally, experience in the use of a common CI tool, e.g. AzureDevOps, TeamCity or Jenkins
- Desirable experience:
- Dealing with databases, IoT, IIoT and container technologies
- Software testing in an industrial environment (Industry 4.0) and in plant automation
- SCADA and the operation of a PLC
- Using a common test automation tool
- An active and confident command of English and German
- Hands-on mentality
- A strong focus on customers and results
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and a professional attitude
- Independent and autonomous approach to work
- A keen awareness of quality and creativity
- Willingness to learn and good comprehension skills