TOOL DESIGNER (DEBRECEN)
THESE ARE YOUR TASKS:
- Creating 2D / 3D design for different kind of tools (laminating tools, assembly jigs, clamping jigs, etc.) for producing aircraft parts
- Maintenance of the related documentations
- Keeping in mind the ergonomic and economical aspects throughout the design process
- Proactive initiating of changes and improvements
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced usage of CAD system (preferred CATIA V5). Deep Visual Basic and macro programming knowledge is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English OR in German
- Experience in machining technologies. Deep knowledge in composite materials is an advantage.
- Systematic and analytical approach
Entry level: Professional
Working time mode: Full time
Division: Diehl Aviation
Start: a lehető leghamarabb